Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hehs. Guess what. I bought my btt book alr!
7 dollars hor. Not cheap please.
Counting on the fact that i still want to buy clothes, and buy alot of other things!

Registering for my btt tomorrow, like a finally.
Maybe head down to bugis later? See how.

Yawns. Feeling quite tired to be exact.
Dk why is there a need to hide things from me.
Aiya.
Nvmmmmmm. I got to change anyways,
and dont take things so hard.

I mean, i guess sooner or later everyone is going to get sick of me.
So might as well.

Having this irritating headache again. Been on and on for weeks or even for months already.
Don't really think its the lack of slp, but cause i am suffering from migraine.
I'm still struggling within myself to find some answers.
But now, aiya heck. Play first! :D

Anyways, i realized that most of my blog posts are about you.
And im calling a radio. And im falling aslp.

Seriously, how i envy my friend.
Well, he is those type that dont care about his gf's emotion or even bother about her feelings and goes arnd flirting.
End of the day, even if they argue, the gf says a iloveyou on his wall and he takes them like they are for granted.
Gosh, how i wish this would happen to me! Lols!

Aiya, i should stop daydreaming, lols!
Off to my bed~ (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home